Jobs With Bournemouth Rainbow
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay with enhanced Bank Holidays rates
- Flexible contracts
- Flexible working opportunities
- Local work
- Regular refresher training
- We can help you gain nationally recognized qualifications
Bournemouth Rainbow is committed to providing personalised Support for People with Learning Disabilities, Autism & Mental Health, living in their own homes to enjoy independent and fulfilling lives.
The individuals we support have their needs assessed and a Person Specific Support Plan is devised.
We take great pride in developing our staff, We need ambitious, confident and determined people to deliver excellent services.
- Assist in the development of the philosophy, goals, and objectives of the Care practice.
- Assist in the assessment of the effectiveness of Care implementation and delivery.
- Implement action to meet and maintain Care standards.
- Work in co-operation with members of multi-disciplinary health and social care teams in order to maximise opportunities for
- Clients therapeutic Care.
- Ensure Clients rights are protected.
- Encourage a model of self-care and Clients rehabilitation.
- Record relevant activities in Care Plans.
- Evaluate standards of Care competence.